Friday, January 23, 2009

And We'll All Have Tea

Can’t stop long. Must knit gloves. Have some ladyfingers, please! Oh, thank you. Don’t mind if I do. Though I’m getting rather tired of them, to tell the truth. Half down; five more to go.

I finished up The Coach’s birthday socks yesterday. Full disclosure to come.

We Canadians not celebrating MLK Day, I missed an appropriate opportunity to post this lovely quote last Monday:

“Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Note my ‘harmonize’ word in there, will ya? Back to the ladyfingers. Maybe I’d enjoy them more if they were dipped in chocolate? Guess not. Sock wool is a bit chewy especially with the nylon content. But at least it’s superwash. Yes, I’m getting a little punchy here.

No comments: