Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Domestic Goddess

Because I accidentally sent today’s post yesterday (yes, sometimes I write more than one at a time!) this one will be short. I have a life you know. Really. I need to finish the laundry that I started yesterday, vacuum and locate the bathroom under the grime. It’s a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

I also have to mention that excitement is building because of the immanent birth of our new grandbaby. Milady Daughter is doing very well, Alien is behaving herself, and she is due this coming Saturday. Which of course doesn’t mean that’s when she’ll arrive. MD herself was 10 days late. Meanwhile in anticipation T-Man has taken Friday off. Just in case we’re needed. Or because he didn’t get Remembrance Day and needs a holiday. Whatever works.

So what makes you think that, along with all my other chores, I should rake some leaves today? The sun is out. Must take advantage.

Leafy Yard

No comments: