Hello! Yup, I missed a couple of days. Saturday I was busy with family and Sunday it was so dark and rainy I couldn't be bothered trying to take a photo. Of anything. Today, however, is sunny! Yay. We had to get out for a walk and it was warm enough that I didn't need any extra layers over this:
- Black Snake sweatshirt, MM (Katherine Tilton's B6101)
- Olive green ribbed turtleneck, SB
- Olive stretch pants, SB
- Josef Siebel boots
- Not shown: Undies (bra and panties), MM
- Not shown: Green striped knit socks, MM (pre-Ravelry)
- Shown but should NOT have been: the clothes hanger coming out of my head!
Dressed for: Shopping for bread at Cobs (their Cape Seed bread is totally yum!)
So. Nothing new to report. Still slowly plugging away on crab legs. Just some finishing up to do, a few eyestalks and whiskers and then I can assemble all the pieces. No more winding of blanket warps has occurred. A little further knitting on my Red Earth Candelia sweater. Not terrifically interesting at all. So I am now going to go move that hanger somewhere else before I forget it's there again.