Saturday, December 24, 2011

Season’s Greetings!

Yeah, I know there’s been some backlash against that phrase but at least this way one can cover all the myriad bases. I live in a city that is a complete cultural, religious and ethnic mish-mash. The only way for everyone to get along is to learn tolerance and appreciation of our differences. So many celebrations happen in this time of the year and whether it’s Diwali, Chanukah, Christmas, Yule, Winter Solstice, Saturnalia or Sadeh, they’re mostly based on lighting up the darkness and good triumphing over evil. Works for me.

So I wish you all Peace, Joy and Happiness – whatever you celebrate this season! Big hugs from the denizens of Damselfly’s Pond.

Pyracantha3

We’re off shortly to a fondue at my brother-in-law’s for Christmas Eve and tomorrow is the Big Turkey-Fest at our nephew’s. And then…peace. At least until New Year’s! Maybe I’ll even get my jacket finished someday soon.

No comments: