I missed yesterday's outfit post because I was helping a buddy wind a warp and start to thread her loom. You didn't miss anything because, apart from the requisite raincoat and umbrella, I wore pretty much the same clothes as the day before. Today the sun was showing its face through the clouds and the locals were all out walking the kids and dogs, jogging and generally getting outside while the getting was good. You know, before the next batch of rain clouds moves in.
- Blue batik vest, MM (Katherine Tilton's Butterick 5891)
- Red-brown ponte dress, MM (self-drafted)
- Black stretch knit "knickers" (as my friend called them), SB
- Midnight On Catalina shawl, MM
- Indigo overdyed knit socks, MM (pre-Ravelry)
- Black Blundstone boots
- Not shown: Issey Miyake jacket, beaded beret, fingerless mitts - all MM
Dressed for: A brisk walk and a bit of grocery shopping
Oh, and notice that I made sure you can see my new little camera remote. It works! Also, I need a haircut. Badly.