Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Alrighty Then

Just to make up for my spotty record of blog posting lately, I thought I’d make two in one day. Though this one will be short because I’m expecting family shortly. I get to play with my granddaughter while her parents go to a movie that I haven’t even seen yet myself! The theatre is only 3 blocks away so I really have no excuse. Pirates of the Caribbean second version. Johnny Depp. Orlando Bloom. ‘Nuff said.

I forgot to mention the info about what yarn I used for the Kid’s Ribby Socks in the last post. It’s Fortissima Colori/Socka Color number 2402. I’m hoping there’s enough left to make a pair for me out of the rest of the ball. I got the yarn at my LYS, Birkeland Bros. Wool. Extra points to me for remembering where it came from!

So how did I miss the latest issue of Crochet Me that came out weeks ago? It’s really good and I would say that even if I didn’t know the editor Kim Werker personally. She makes sure there are printer-friendly versions of each pattern plus there are comments allowed on every article. It’s interesting to read what people say about the patterns etc. This button with the link will replace the bare link in my sidebar, but first I have to post it here.

No comments: