Since I’m lousy at tagging people, I’ll do like a couple of other bloggers and let anybody who wants to accept this meme do it themselves. It would be nice if they leave me a comment to say they did, though. I got this one from Sue of Snail Spirals.
------------------------THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.-----------------------
1. I don’t drive. Never had a license except a learner’s once in 1973. It lapsed and I never learned how.
2. I hate coffee. Hate the smell and the taste. In my whole life I’ve never had a cup of coffee. Or a cigarette either, for that matter.
3. I sleep in nothing but a t-shirt. A big old ratty t-shirt, one that has been demoted from wearing in public. I only own one nightgown and that was a gift. From my mom. T-Man gives me t-shirts!
4. I don’t wear jeans, not ever. Haven’t owned a pair since the early ‘70’s. They are too uncomfortable.
5. I love sci-fi/fantasy and rarely ever read any other kind of novel. My favourite authors are Robin Hobb and Elizabeth Haydon and I own almost every book ever published by Andre Norton, Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey.
6. I hate phoning anybody but I’m happy to talk if they phone me first. I prefer to email instead of phone. I’ve even been known to answer phone messages with an email.
Hah! Six is way too easy. I could go to 20 given a few minutes to think. Does that mean I’m really really weird? How about these?
I’ve been married for 35 years but I don’t wear my wedding ring. T wears his.
I hate putting my head under water but I like to swim (not well), float and play in the water.
I like Brussels sprouts raw with dip, not cooked.
I’m not a big fan of Christmas. I hate the hype, the bad carols (not the good music) and the stress. I do it my way (lots of love, lights and food, no presents or cards) and I’m happier for it. It’s hard with all the pressure, even from family members, but I persist because otherwise I go crazy. And this time of year is all about peace and joy and contentment and love, right? All the best of the season for what ever holiday you celebrate and however you celebrate it!