I'm starting to lose track of the numbers in these posts. Perhaps I'll just give up counting them after this, huh? This one is a quickie anyhow. Things to do; places to be.
- Grey alpaca tweed Larch cardigan, MM
- Black/grey jumper, MM (self-drafted, poly knit)
- Purple henley T-shirt, SB (underneath where you can't see it!)
- Faded black baggy yoga pants, SB
- Knitted wool socks, MM (pre-Ravelry)
- Black Blundstone boots
- Not shown - Water-resistant Minoru jacket, MM (a Sewaholic pattern)
Dressed for: Walking downtown to see "Doctor Strange" at the movies. Hopefully the rain will hold off. But if not, I'll be ready. If you stayed in when it rained around here, you'd never ever go anywhere!